Application | Floor
Plan | Exhibit
Package | Marketing
the Show Logo | Logistical
Support for Exhibitors
5 Easy Ways to Attract Attention:
Reminds clients and visitors of your product/service and directs
them to your exhibit.
Makes your company name stand out from the rest.
#3 On-line Sponsorships
Generates pre-show and post-show leads and year-round visibility.
#4 VIP Invitations*
Provides easy registration for your customers and prospects
free of charge.
#5 Pre-show mailings
Increases your booth traffic and attracts your target market.
Here are some ideas to get more buyers to your booth:
- Have us invite your best clients and top prospects to
We'll call your top customers and invite them on behalf
of your company! Contact our marketing department at email@example.com for more details.
- Distibute your VIP invitations at your office or on sales
calls, mail with you promotial materials, or include in
your monthly invoices, purchase orders and sales faxes.
- Promote your show participation on your website and link
- Email a show announcement or invitation to your customer
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Ways to Get the Most of Your Trade
#1 Establish Goals
Stay focused. What's your primary reason for exhibiting? Do
you want to…
- Build awareness of your company or product?
- Introduce a new product or explain a new technology?
- Sell products at the show?
- Generate qualified leads for future follow-up?
- Meet with customers and end-users?
Set measurable goals and milestones. For example:
- Get 100 qualified leads, 25 of which are looking to buy
your product/service in the next three months.
- Meet with five decision-makers from your top prospect
list and show them your new products.
#2 Design Your Booth
You only have 4-6 seconds to attract a visitor to your booth.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when setting up your booth.
- Don't block the way to your booth. Tabletops displayed
at an angle or off to the side allow easy access to your
- Keep your message clear. Choose a few powerful words about
your company and its products.
- Use appealing graphics and large pictures.
#3 Prepare Promotional Literature
Prepare an inexpensive collateral piece for mass distribution
from your booth. When you return to your office at the close
of the show, follow up with you new sales leads by sending
out your primary literature. This way your materials will
be delivered to your prospect and they will have time to review
Advertising year-round gets results. A consistent advertising
campaign, reinforcing your trade show promotions, will help
you reach the visitors that attend the show. Look for tips
on how to create effective ads in your exhibitor manual.
#5 Train Your Exhibit Staff
Meet with your sales staff regularly before the show. Build
momentum and excitement by offering incentive programs specifically
for each day of the show.
As a team you need to develop:
- A system to track qualified leads.
- Booth meeting schedule to ensure at least one representative
is always available for questions.
- Convenient meeting time each day to review goals and
celebrate new business.
- Procedure for prompt post-show follow-up calls.
#6 Capture Leads
Since you will be meeting a large number of prospects during
the three days of the show, you need to make sure you have
a system of capturing leads.
It's risky business relying on your booth personnel to follow
up on a pocketful of business cards. A better approach is
to rent a lead retrieval machine. These machines allow you
to easily obtain all the information you need - name, company,
address, phone number, and fax. You can find information on
lead retrieval machines in the "Other Services"
section of your Exhibitor Manual.
#7 Write Press Releases
Write effective press releases announcing your new products,
technologies and corporate achievements. Editors are always
looking for breaking news and the latest technology. This
is FREE PUBLICITY increases your company's visibility and
generates interest in your product and service.
Look for the FREE Press Labels form in your Exhibitor Services
#8 List a New Product in the Show
Buyer's Guide for FREE
Buyers at the show are seeking new products and services.
Highlight your new product for FREE in a designated section
of the Show Buyer's Guide.
Look for the New Product Listing form in your Exhibitor Services
#9 Reserve a Meeting Room
Consider reserving a room for:
- Meeting privately with your customers or new prospects.
- Inviting visitors to an informational presentation.
- Holding a press conference.
- Conducting a Board meeting at the show.
- Organizing a breakfast, luncheon or reception.
Look for the Meeting Room Reservation form in your Exhibitor
#10 Continue selling after the show
Turn your leads into sales!
Following up on your leads is the most crucial element of
exhibiting in a trade show. Your prompt delivery of requested
information could make all the difference when turning leads
into actual sales. Be sure to follow up with a personal phone
call within 3-4 days after the show while the information
is still fresh in their minds.
Send Post Show Press Releases
Follow up with the press by sending out post-show press releases
covering new products introduced at the show. Don't forget
to include photographs of your product and demonstrations
Post Show Mailing
As an exhibitor at the show you have the opportunity to rent
our visitor registration list or our WorkBoat professionals
list and catch those prospects you may have missed at the
show. List is available six weeks after the show.
Look for the List Rental Order form in your Exhibitor Services